Organizing your move is one of the most stressful and tiring things anyone can ever go through. It can also be an uplifting, refreshing experience. I give you this to take with you: Nothing remains as it was. If you know this, you can begin again, with pure joy in the uprooting — Judith Minty.
This is what we’ll be discussing in Chapter 8 of The Complete Guide To Buying A Home that you can read online at https://davebailey.me/go/homebuyer
Organizing Your Move
Whether the move is across cities or within the same area, it needs careful planning. From sorting to packing, labeling, unpacking, and arranging all your “stuff” in your new home, it involves a lot of work.
Unfortunately, it’s something most of us have to go through at some point in our life. It’s a necessity that can hardly be avoided or ignored. Luckily, the stress can be minimized and the possible problems avoided with a bit of help and resources.
As with most tasks, organization and careful planning is key to moving. A checklist will help you remain organized with the tasks of sorting, labeling, and packing your things.
Whether you make your big move with professional help, family and friends, or by yourself, preparation and organization are key. You might have asked for all the help you can get and hired the best movers. But, without your personal involvement in planning and organizing, you won’t be able to keep track of everything that needs to be monitored and prepared.
It’s probably after 11:00 p.m. by now, the first night in your new place. Pizza boxes are stacked on tables not yet positioned. Soda and water bottles stand guard in the eerie quiet of unfamiliar surroundings that feel somehow like, well, home. You’ve got days of settling in yet to make this your home. But good job for getting to this point! And welcome home!
Watch the video and then read the corresponding chapter of the Complete Guide To Buying A Home. Then ask David your questions, so he can record more videos answer them and provide more clarification as needed.
If you are looking for a home in the area, call me at (727) 249-4022 so we can talk about what you’re looking for. We’ll work together intensively to buy you a new home in Florida.
Follow Us On Social Media
- Dave’s Site And Blog
- Youtube – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Facebook – Dave’s Personal Profile
- Facebook – David Bailey’s Real Estate Page
- Instagram – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Twitter – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- LinkedIn – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- TikTok – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Pinterest – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Zillow – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Homes.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Stellar MLS – Matrix – David Arhtur Bailey Jr
- Coldwell Banker Realty – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- CBintouch – About David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor Page for David Arthur Bailey Jr
- SavvyCard – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Dave The Notary