You have visited the house and seen it at its best — beautifully polished, shiny, and welcoming. What if this is just part of the picture and something is hidden underneath its glossy surface? Issues here may vary, from termites and mold to leaking pipes or cracked support walls.
This is why, before closing a deal on your highly anticipated new property, you need to order a home inspection to be conducted. It will help to evaluate the house’s condition and let you sleep safely at night before and after the purchase.
This is what we’ll be discussing in Chapter 7 of The Complete Guide To Buying A Home that you can read online at https://davebailey.me/go/homebuyer
What to Know About Home Inspections
Some buyers tend to skip this step, especially if the market is hot and you’re competing with several other buyers. Home inspections cost money and take time; however, if there are serious issues found, more time and money is saved after a fair deal is closed. You need a house inspection to know what, exactly, you’re buying and what to expect from your property in the future.
During this process, specialists will examine the house to determine its condition and the viability of all the house systems. Don’t confuse the house inspection with house appraisal. The inspection will clarify the current state of the house, not what it’s actually worth.
After the inspections, you’ll receive a report on the state of the house. The report will contain suggestions on future maintenance or repair steps or the need for additional expert opinions — for example, a structural engineer, should the inspection disclose faults in the building structure, or an HVAC expert if the furnace isn’t in working order.
Watch the video and then read the corresponding chapter of the Complete Guide To Buying A Home. Then ask David your questions, so he can record more videos answer them and provide more clarification as needed.
Follow Us On Social Media
- Dave’s Site And Blog
- Youtube – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Facebook – Dave’s Personal Profile
- Facebook – David Bailey’s Real Estate Page
- Instagram – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Twitter – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- LinkedIn – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- TikTok – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Pinterest – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Zillow – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Homes.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Stellar MLS – Matrix – David Arhtur Bailey Jr
- Coldwell Banker Realty – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- CBintouch – About David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor Page for David Arthur Bailey Jr
- SavvyCard – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Dave The Notary