Most home shoppers are envisioning a fresh start. If they can picture themselves living in the home, the home will be easier to sell. By staging with purpose when selling your home, you help the shoppers visualize what their new home can look like. Consider these results from surveys conducted by Coldwell Banker and the National Association of Realtors®:
- Staged homes spent 50% less time on the market than homes that were not staged.
- Staged homes sold for more than 6% above asking price.
- A staging investment of 1% to 3% of asking price generates an ROI of between 8% and 10%.
- Homes staged prior to listing sold 79% faster than homes staged after listing.
- Consider these results from surveys conducted by Coldwell Banker and the National Association of Realtors®:
This is what we’ll be discussing in Chapter 5 of How To Sell Homes Fast For Top Dollar that you can read online
Staging with Purpose When Selling Your Home
Staging is the act of sprucing up and setting up a home’s interior to make it as visually appealing as possible to a prospective buyer. Creating an appealing home — one that potential buyers can envision themselves living in — is the best investment in the sales effort.
Sellers often fail to take full advantage in this regard, as it takes considerable time and work. However, the payoff is proven. Staging is considered one of the most effective marketing strategies to increase the value of your home.
This strategy is effective in any market, in any type of home property being listed. It applies equally to single-family houses, apartments, townhouses, and condos. This approach works! Agents and sellers using this tactic have a greater chance of selling the property for more money.
Staging the home will:
- Distinguish it from the competition
- Attract top dollar from homebuyers
- Provide a visual edge over the competition
WHAT DO BUYERS WANT TO SEE?
Most home shoppers are envisioning a fresh start. If they can picture themselves living in the home, the home will be easier to sell. This is known as “interior curb appeal,” where the eyes are drawn to inviting spaces and light, as well as to unique features. Each room needs a purpose or suggested use. The home must feel new to reflect ease of upkeep. The goal is to create a clean, simple, and contemporary feel. Painting, updating fixtures, and eliminating stained carpets and popcorn ceilings can affect the saleability of the home by 75%!
Watch the video and then read the corresponding chapter of How To Sell Homes Fast For Top Dollar. Then ask David your questions, so he can record more videos to answer them and provide more clarification as needed.
If you have a home to sell, call me at (727) 249-4022 so we can talk about your home selling goals. We’ll work together intensively on selling your home fast for top dollar.
Follow Us On Social Media
- Dave’s Site And Blog
- Youtube – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Facebook – Dave’s Personal Profile
- Facebook – David Bailey’s Real Estate Page
- Instagram – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Twitter – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- LinkedIn – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- TikTok – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Pinterest – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Zillow – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Homes.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Stellar MLS – Matrix – David Arhtur Bailey Jr
- Coldwell Banker Realty – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- CBintouch – About David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor Page for David Arthur Bailey Jr
- SavvyCard – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Dave The Notary