Looking to buy a completely remodeled house between $700K – $800K in Tarpon Springs, Florida. Here’s a 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom House at 1685 Water Oaks Dr for $750,000.00
Call David to schedule a showing at (727) 249-4022
Completely remodeled and move-in-ready, this exceptional 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, bonus room, and an office in Tarpon Springs residence is made for easy living and gracious entertaining.
Homes For Sale in Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2000
- List Price: $750,000
- Pool: Private
- Heated Area:3,050 SqFt / 283 SqM
- HOA Fees:30.00
- Minimum Lease Period: No Minimum
- Years of Ownership Prior to Leasing Required: No
- Pets: Yes
- Fireplace: Decorative, Gas, Family Room
Through the leaded glass entry door, you’ll find gleaming hardwood-style floors, gentle archways, high ceilings, tropical fans, and designer features that are perfectly in sync with your laid-back Florida style.
To your left, there’s a bright and pleasant formal dining room. Much of the home’s lower level is open plan, taking full advantage of an abundance of natural light that streams through multiple sliding glass doors.
Appliances Included in Home For Sale
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
Upstairs you will find a large bonus room. Your kitchen offers plenty of workspace for the avid chef with modern stainless steel appliances accentuated by brilliant white cabinets and countertops that provide tons of storage.
You and your guests can sit under pendant lighting at the breakfast bar or relax in front of a gas fireplace in the adjacent family room.
Step out to the screen-enclosed patio, spend some time in the shimmering pool and spa, or enjoy an outdoor meal with views of the large, tranquil pond right behind your home.
For a breath of fresh air before you retire for the night, your private bedroom retreat has direct outside access.
External Features Included In Home For Sale
Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler
Plus, in its generously sized, opulent ensuite, you’ll have a double vanity, a glass-enclosed rainfall shower, a soothing, garden-style massage tub, and recessed lighting to set the mood.
You’ll be just a short distance from shopping, dining, Lake Tarpon, as well as the Tarpon Springs Golf Club.
Impressive and comfortable, this abode is where you’ll find the life you’ve been dreaming of. Come take a tour before it’s gone for good!
To schedule a showing to see this house, call David at (727) 249-4022
If you are looking to buy a home, you can grab a copy of my book, The Complete Guide To Buying A Home to give you an overview of the process and help you understand how to get the house of your dreams in this hot market at https://davebailey.me/go/homebuyer
Follow Us On Social Media
- Dave’s Site And Blog
- Facebook – Dave’s Personal Profile
- Facebook – David Bailey’s Real Estate Page
- Instagram – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Twitter – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- LinkedIn – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- TikTok – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Pinterest – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Zillow – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Homes.com – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Stellar MLS – Matrix – David Arhtur Bailey Jr
- Coldwell Banker Realty – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- CBintouch – About David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Realtor Page for David Arthur Bailey Jr
- SavvyCard – David Arthur Bailey Jr
- Dave The Notary